(XO) Cognac Camus VS Elegance 1L X 12 GB
- Camus V.S. has an intense amber colour.
- It has some floral notes, with a hint of oak and vanilla.
- In the mouth a touch fruitier, leaving an avellanas. Un flavoured spices and good balance of very light wood and vanilla as a finish.
- Hints of grapefruit and almond.
Cognac Camus VS Elegance is a Cognac with fruity, rich and soft aromas. For its elaboration, Maison Camus has selected aromatic spirits partially distilled with the lees, some of them from the Borderies cru to reinforce the aromatic richness of this Cognac after the aging phase.
Cognac Camus VS Elegance goes through an aging in oak barrels specially selected by the Maison guarantees a sweet and rich flavor with fine woody notes. This procedure, the result of a medium heat distillation, preserves the original aromas of the spirits and gives the Cognac a harmonious balance.
- ABV: 40%;
- Volume: 100cl;
- Country of origin: France;
- Bottles per case: 12;
- Sales unit: Single bottle.