Three Peaks Merlot(75 CL)
- Clear appearance with a deep ruby core. Developed notes of coffee, roasted almonds, dark chocolate, cedar wood and cinnamon. Great taste.
- Sweet wine, easy to drink and fruity
- Fruity and slightly dry but overall a good wine
Three Peaks Merlot is a wide bright red rim with red berry on the nose with hints of chocolate developing over time. The palate follows on from the nose with cherry, plum and blackcurrant providing good fruit upfront followed by a firm lingering finish. Overall a smooth well-balanced wine good on its own or with range of dishes.
- Variety: Merlot [ 100% Merlot ]
- Winery: Gravel Junction
- Winemaker: Debbie Hooper
- Wine of origin: Paarl
- Type: Red
- Pack: Bottle size : 750ml closure : Screwcap