Samsung 2.5 HP Cassette Air Conditioner - Wired Remote Control - 4-Way Automatic Louvers - Fast Cooling - Silent Operation – Smart Invertor Compressor - RC024-NC024
- Extreme heat has a clear negative impact on the intellect and on physical activity, the use of Samsung air conditioner can go some way to rectifying this.
- Improves comfort levels at work and at leisure.
- Improves job performance.
- Reduce the presence of insects and parasites using this air conditioner.
- Lower temperatures mean less sweating, reducing the risk of dehydration.
- Helps exclude external allergens such as pollens.
- Renews and improves air quality in your room
Smart Inverter Compressor
Samsung’s Smart Inverter technology helps to maintain a comfortable temperature without constantly shutting off and switching on the compressor.
It automatically adjusts the capacity of the system to cope with temperature variances, helping to ensure that you experience minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal comfort.
Customisable air flow
The unit can be configured as a 4, 3, 2 or even 1 way cassette by selecting which blades are open when the unit is running. Vertical blade angles can be individually set to the desired airflow for your home.
Highly uniform airflow
The blades have angled sections to help guide air ‘around the corner’. This helps to reduce the ‘blind spot’ effect of the corners to deliver a highly uniform airflow.
Wide Temperature Performance
The 4-Way Cassette S is designed with an operating range of -15°C to 50°C* outside air temperature for cooling and -20°C to 24°C* for heating. You can rest assured that your unit will work when you need it the most.
*Whilst the unit will keep running up to 50°C for cooling, as the outside temperature rises above 35°C the cooling capacity will begin to reduce. Similarly for heating, the capacity begins to reduce below 7°C.