Microfiber Mop and Bucket - Home kitchen Floor Cleaning System - Stainless Steel Handle - Flat Squeeze Mop on Hardwood for Laminate, Hardwood, Tile, Bamboo and Stone Floors - 360 Degree Swivel Head
- The stainless-steel rod is not easy to damage and rust; mop cloth can be quickly installed and disassembled, so it is simple and convenient.
- Removes dust and dirt and hair with ease.
- Hole at the bottom of the bucket offer effortless draining.
- After use, it can be placed in a corner, taking up very little space.
- Microfiber pads allow you to use them repeatedly for a long time.
Buy this Microfiber Mop and bucket from Hubtel and have it delivered right to your doorstep in a few hours.
Flat floor mop and bucket set
Hand free dry wet self-wringing floor cleaning kit, less work-intensive than other traditional mops, and drastically reduce chemical and water use while cleaning more effectively.
Microfiber Mop and bucket work especially for stubborn stains, pet's hair, dust, mites, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Perfect for cleaning all types of floors, including laminated, hardwood, tiles, marble, glass, wooden and or concrete floors.
- A sturdy and durable panel made of aluminum alloy material that makes sure the long service time.
- 2 washable microfiber pads that can be reused, rewashed to save money and protect the environment.
- Large microfiber floor mop can significantly improve the decontamination effect.
- TPR soft rubber material perfectly wrapped the panel that can prevent damage to furniture when you mop.
- The connection of the floor is 360 degree rotate that helps you clean the space very hard to reach.
- Long mop handle allow you can mop that don't need bend over.
- Self-wringing spray floor mop provides non-hand washing and a time-saving experience for you. Simply slide the lever upwards and downwards to squeeze the water and dust out easily.
How to install:
- Connect all the three stick handles together
- Place the microfiber pad onto the cleaning mop base
Tips for a Better Use:
1. There is a groove on only one side of the bottom part of mop handle. Only on that side, could the mop head flip up. You need to flip up the mop head before you put it in the bucket.
2. The bottom of the mop bucket is designed with a drain hole for hassle free drainage.
3. Change a totally dry mop pad after you mop the floor clean, thus the floor dry’s fast and leaves no marks, and your family won’t fall down.
4. Please keep the bucket dry and clean after use for a longer service life.