(XO) Cognac Camus VSOP GBX 100*6
- This smooth Cognac offers an array of rich, downright luxe aromas: caramel apples, floral honey, Sauternes, dried fruit.
- The flavors start with a flash of sweetness and alcohol bite, fading into a long, pretty finish of apple and maple sugar candy. Medium body, pleasantly tongue-coating feel.
- Try pairing with dark chocolate.
Camus VSOP is an intensely aromatic cognac with a fruity and floral profile with notes of oak, spices and vanilla. It is produced using a careful selection of eaux-de-vie from the famous Borderies cru. All the barrels used for ageing are exclusively "fine-grain" and have a low tannin content thanks to the specific process of "French light heating" which balances the woody character and fresh aromas.
- Type / Subtype: Cognacs / Cognacs
- Brand: Camus
- Country / Region: France / France
- Strength: 40%
- Volume: 70cl
- Gift box: Case