Toshiba Microwave Oven MM-EM23P
Stylish Stainless Steel finish with easy to clean Stainless Steel interior
• Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake and auto roast menus
• Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, potato, vegetables and more
• One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
• 1000 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer, bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, LED cavity light and 13. 6 inches glass turntable
Integrated Rotary Turntable
The turning of the plate during cooking ensures a more even distribution of the heat throughout the food, thereby cooking faster. The fact that the rotary turntable is integrated means rectangular trays may be used without having to stop the plat.
It is easier to clean since it has no parts which stick out, making cleaning more efficiently as it makes better use of the dead spaces of the oven.
Child Safety Lock
The child lock prevents the oven being switched on unintentionally, which highly protect your family’s safety in kitchen area and help your dishes without interrupting by children.
Modern operating convenience thanks to a LCD digital display.
The warm hold function is for keeping prepared dishes warm for up to 99 minutes at a ready-to-serve temperature, enabling your family to enjoy optimum cooking results anytime.
Easy to clean stainless steel cavity
The stainless steel cavity is featured with hard-wearing materials, making it scratch and rust-resistant. Just a few wipes with a damp cloth to clean the interior, maintenance has never been so simple and convenient.
- Rotation for even cooking
- 8 Auto Cook Menu
- Low-noise operation
- Adjustable power levels and time
- Stylish design