Three Peaks Cantata Red Blend(75 CL)
- Full Dark Berry & Ripe Fruit Flavours, Smooth and Enjoyable
- Nice fruity red blend
- Easy drinking lovely wine. Good one for the dinner table
Deep core with fading rim. Dark, ripe, cherry fruit on the nose with bramble notes and fresh floral backing. Gorgeous mouth with deep, ripe berry flavours. Gentle oak with supple and subtle tannins. Easy flow across the palate with lots of ripe berry fruit flavours. Well balanced and easy drinking now yet good development potential.
- Nice fruity red blend. Great at the price!
- Variety: Blend - Red | Blend - Red
- Winery: Gravel Junction
- Winemaker: Debbie Hooper
- Wine of origin : Paarl
- Analysis: alc : 14.5 % vol rs : 3.4 g/l pH : 3.28 ta : 6.3 g/l va : 0.57 g/l type : Red wooded
- Pack: Bottle size : 750ml Closure : Screwcap