The Code of The Holy Spirit: The Prophetic Code Hidden in The Gold Menorah - Is God Three – Or Is God One? - The Chemistry of The Anointing - The Importance of Testing or Trying A Spirit
- Perry reveals the nine greatest lessons the Holy Spirit has taught him, including a chapter in which he answers the most frequently asked questions concerning the Holy Spirit and His manifestations.
- He includes a chapter on his never before revealed confessions.
- Perry also explains how you can receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and the keys to being a highly blessed and happy believer!
When one of the head rabbis in Jerusalem told Perry Stone that, according to a Jewish tradition, on the Day of Atonement the high priest spoke in a supernatural “language of God,” his interest was piqued, and his heart set out on a journey to discover lesser known details and insights concerning the Holy Spirit.
In The Code of the Holy Spirit Stone shares his discoveries, providing a unique view of the Holy Spirit through the lens of Old Testament writings and Jewish tradition. In addition to revealing the Holy Spirit’s presence throughout the Old Testament--including clues revealed in the Hebrew feasts about the Day of Pentecost--Stone answers questions such as:
- What is the chemistry of the anointing?
- What is the significance of the wind and the Holy Spirit?
- What is the code concealed in the menorah?
- Can a believer blaspheme the Holy Spirit?
Whether you’ve been taught a doctrine, embarked on your own study of Scripture, observed others operating under the Holy Spirit’s power, or had a personal life-changing experience, this insightful book will give you a deeper understanding of this member of the Godhead than you’ve ever had before.