Sollatek MG02TV01 Voltage Regulator TV Guard - Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection - Built-In Thermal Overload Protection - Circuit Protection - sleek design - Surge and Spike Suppression
• High & Low Voltage cut - off Protection - protects connected equipment from dangerous voltage fluctuations
• Built-in Thermal Overload Protection - protects the stabilizer and connected appliances from high temperature burnout
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection - cut off power supply to connected equipment in case of component failure
• Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection
Protects against high voltage, surges/spikes and power-back surges. These conditions are harmful to electrical and electronic equipment.
By disconnecting the power when it is bad, the TVGUARD safeguards against short term and long term damage to ensure higher efficiency from your appliances. 30 seconds start-up delay is built in to ensure stability of the power supply.
The TVGUARD will disconnect the power to your appliance if the mains goes above a preset limit. The TVGUARD will re-connect automatically only after the supply has returned to acceptable limits after the 30 seconds wait time.
The TimeSave™ function will ensure the TVGUARD provides maximum operation time to your appliance by having built-in intelligence to check the off time. If the unit has been off for more than 30 seconds, it will reconnect the mains within 10 seconds rather than the standard 30 seconds wait time.