Sollatek MG02FG01 Voltage Regulator Fridge Guard - Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection - Built-In Thermal Overload Protection - Circuit Protection - sleek design - Surge and Spike Suppression
• High & Low Voltage cut - off Protection - protects connected equipment from dangerous voltage fluctuations
• Built-in Thermal Overload Protection - protects the stabilizer and connected appliances from high temperature burnout
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection - cut off power supply to connected equipment in case of component failure
• Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection
Low power (under-voltage) will certainly damage any refrigeration appliance’s compressor. The FridgeGuard protects your appliance by disconnecting the power when it goes below unacceptable level. Additionally, there is a delay when power returns to normal. This will ensure that the appliance is not switched on-off repeatedly during fluctuations nor is it subjected to a massive surge normally experienced when power returns after power cuts.
The FRIDGEGUARD will disconnect the power to your appliance if the mains voltage drops below or above a pre-set limit. The FRIDGEGUARD will re-connect automatically only after the supply has returned to acceptable limits after a 3 minute wait time.
The TimeSave™ function will ensure the FRIDGEGUARD provides maximum operation time to your appliance by having built-in intelligence to check the off time. If the unit has been off for more than 3 minutes, it will reconnect the mains within 10 seconds rather than the standard 3 minutes.