Sollatek 1000VA Voltage Stabilizer for Multi-Appliances [SVSA08B] - Power-back surges - Basic Lighting – Spikes and surges - Protection for all equipment including computers, printers, media centres & monitors
• High & Low Voltage cut - off Protection - protects connected equipment from dangerous voltage fluctuations
• Built-in Thermal Overload Protection - protects the stabilizer and connected appliances from high temperature burnout
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection - cut off power supply to connected equipment in case of component failure
• Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection
The Sollatek 1000VA Voltage Stabilizer for Multi-Appliances monitors the mains voltage continuously. If the voltage rises or drops, the SVS will stabilise the output to ensure the voltage reaching your equipment remains constant within the operating range of the unit.
If the input voltage falls the SVS will disconnect the output, thereby protecting the load. Once the mains voltage returns again within acceptable limits, the SVS will reconnect the output following a start up delay. It also has enhanced features allowing the user to set the delay time and monitoring the state of the voltage. Suitable for all domestic and industrial applications