Samsung Galaxy A10s Dual SIM - 32GB HDD - 2GB RAM
- Take incredible pictures and shoot amazing videos with a 13MP + 2MP (Depth) dual camera set-up.
- With a battery capacity of 4000mAh that goes on and on and on, you get to do more.
- The face recognition and rear finger print sensor features allow you to unlock your device with just a touch or by holding it up to your face.
- Super simple, super secure. Be one step ahead with the powerful 3GB RAM that gives you a super snappy experience.
- With a premium glossy-finish, the new A10s comes in 3 fascinating colours and is sure to turn some heads.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1520 pixels, powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A10s on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto-focus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s runs One UI based on Android 9 Pie and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy A10s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A10s include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A10s supports face unlock.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s measures 156.90 x 75.80 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams. It was launched in Blue, Green, Red, and Black colours.
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm (6.18 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Build: Front glass, plastic body
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 2GB RAM
- Dual: 13 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery