Midea 2 Burner Electric Hob - Electric Cooktop - 2 Burner- Black Mirror Finish Touch Control – Induction Cooking Method – High Heat – Glass Ceramic Schott - MC-HD301
- It's MUCH easier to clean than gas, since it's a flat glass plate and as it doesn't heat up, any spills don't burn on.
- Electric stoves are more ecofriendly. Also, they tend to consume much less energy as compared to the gas ones. Up to 70% reduction in energy consumption.
- They tend to heat the pot evenly from all sides.
- Safer - no flames or ignition.
- Faster food preparation with no risk of leaving a pan 'on'.
- Cooler kitchens - hob only heats when pan is present.
- Space-saving sizes available.
Heating Zones Hilight
Thanks to the highly efficient Hilight heating zones, you get a quick, powerful heating for any culinary tasks!
Glass ceramics - the basis of the hob! Thanks to the use of German glass ceramics from schott, we achieve the highest quality electrical surfaces!
Induction Cooking Method
In an induction cooker , a coil of copper wire is placed underneath the cooking pot. An alternating electric current flows through the coil, which produces an oscillating magnetic field. This field induces an electric current in the pot . Current flowing in the metal pot produces restrictive heating which heats the food . While the current is large, it is produced by a low voltage
- 2 Burner
- Electric cooktop
- Black mirror finish
- Auto ignition
- Touch controls timer
- Automatic safety switch off
- Residual heat indicator
- R9 -stage power setting Child lock