Midea 16 Inches Ceiling Fan - 3 Speeds - Timer - Basic - 3 Blades – Wall Switch – Copper Motor – Iron Sheet Blade – Mechanical Version – Household Fan – 75 Watts - FC-56
- Make your home a cool and comfortable place in the blink of an eye.
- Enjoy maximum cooling efficiency with minimum energy usage.
- Its compact body also helps to make your home more space-efficient.
- Quick-access on / off and temperature selection buttons.
- Helps prevent temperature changes outside a set range.
Double Fuse Protection
The Midea Ceiling Fan 16 Inch - FC-56, have two fuses that meets Midea's safety policy. The current fuse is designed to automatically shut off the flow of electricity in the event of ground-fault, overload, or shot circuit in the fan's wiring system. The thermal fuse in Midea Ceiling Fan 16 Inch - FC-56, prevents over-heating of motor and components that might otherwise create hazards for operators.
The motor, capacitor, lead wire, cord plug, 3-pin plug, in this ceiling fan's, closed end and the printed circuit board (PCB) are made from fire resistant materials.
Terminal Block & Safety Pin
The Midea ceiling fan 16 inch - FC - 56 is equipped with terminal block that cuts off the power supply to ensure all pole disconnection of the electricity supply in the event of the wear and tear of the shaft and bolt. In the event of breakage of the down rod, the safety pin will hold the unit to the hanger bracket.
- Energy efficiency rating: Three-level
- Control type: Wall switch
- Ceiling fans categories: Household ceiling fans
- Number of fan blades: 3
- Control method: Mechanical version
- Speed gear: 3-speed
- Motor Material: Copper Motor
- Rated power: 75 watts
- Rated voltage: 220 Volts
- Material of blades: Iron sheet