Infinix S5 Dual SIM 4G - 64GB HDD - 4GB RAM
- With a slimmer bezel-less design at 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, immerse yourself in brilliant experiences and enjoy the vivid details.
- Capture artistic backlit portraits with the brilliant In-Display AI camera
- The 16MP AI triple camera compacts with the AI lens and intelligent scene algorithm captures stunning images more accurately.
Flip the Infinix S5 to get a front view, we are presented with its star feature, which is a 6.6-inch hole-punch IPS LCD display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 and a screen density of 266 PPI. Although the top bezel has been shrunk to the barest minimum, there is still a noticeable amount of bezel below the display.
The Infinix S5 packs in impressive camera hardware. The camera hardware on this device may not appear to be stellar in the midst of other top smartphones, but the affordable nature of this smartphone makes these cameras stellar for the price. Unlike its predecessor, the Infinix S5 comes packed with a quad-camera system on the rear. This Quad camera system on the rear is home to 16MP primary camera with an aperture of F/1.8, a 5MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
With this rear camera setup, you would be able to take photos in HDR, Panorama mode, shoot 1080p videos with frame rates maxed at 30fps and do lots more. Upfront, the Infinix S5 features a 32MP selfies camera. Due t the fact that there isn’t enough space for a selfie flash, the Infinix Hot S5 relies on extreme screen brightness to light up photos taken in the dark.
Hardware and Software
The hardware can be best described as standard. Hardware specs setup here is kind of what you will use to describe a smartphone that can perform a lot of more than basic tasks, without glitches. The Infinix Hot S5 features an Octa-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio P22 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. It also features a 6GB RAM with option of 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Need more memory? The phone supports up to 256GB for Micro-SD expansion.
The cell phone houses a non-removable 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Please note that the S5 doesn’t support fast charge. On the software side, the Infinix S5 runs Infinix’s XOS 5.0 on top of the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. There was no word on the Android 10 update when this article was written.
The Infinx S5 features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a Micro-USB port (USB 2.0), dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. It has support for 4G connectivity. Please note that 4G LTE bands supported in this device include
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 178 g (6.28 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 102.1 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB HDD, 4GB RAM
- Triple: 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, 14mm (ultrawide) 2 MP, depth sensor
- Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Single: 32 MP
- Video: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: es
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery