Hivolt Guard - MG02HV01 Power-back surges - Basic Lighting – Spikes and surges - Protection for all equipment including computers, printers, media centres & monitors Compact and Convenient
• High & Low Voltage cut - off Protection - protects connected equipment from dangerous voltage fluctuations
• Built-in Thermal Overload Protection - protects the stabilizer and connected appliances from high temperature burnout
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection - cut off power supply to connected equipment in case of component failure
• Low & High Voltage Cut-off Protection
• Fail Safe Circuit Protection
Protects against high voltage, surges/spikes and power-back surges. These conditions are harmful to electrical and electronic equipment.
High power (over-voltage) will certainly damage any electrical or electronic equipment. The HivoltGuard protects your equipment by disconnecting the power when it goes above un-acceptable level. Additionally, there is a delay when power returns to normal. This will ensure that the appliance is not switched on-off repeatedly during fluctuations nor it is subjected to a massive surge normally experienced when power returns after power cuts.
The HIVOLTGUARD will disconnect the power to your appliance if the mains goes above a pre-set limit. The HIVOLTGUARD will re-connect automatically only after the supply has returned to acceptable limits after the 30 seconds wait time.
The TimeSave™ function will ensure the HIVOLTGUARD provides maximum operation time to your appliance by having built-in intelligence to check the off time. If the unit has been off for more than 30 seconds, it will reconnect the mains within 10 seconds rather than the standard 30 seconds wait time.