Hennessy Cognac VSOP 1L 12X1L Gift Box
- V.S.O.P. stands for “very superior old pale.”
- Enjoy neat, on the rocks or in refined cocktails.
- A natural balance of strength and smoothness
Inspired by a cognac created in 1817 in response to a request from the future king of England, George IV, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege has built its reputation across nearly 2 centuries. Today Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege has become established as the world’s favorite VSOP Cognac, and is recognised for its harmonious and well-structured blend.
A crescendo of aromas. On the nose, the first fragrances perceived are soft spices such as vanilla, clove and cinnamon. Then delicate toasted notes follow, arising from the maturation in oak barrels. A natural balance of strength and smoothness
On the palate, the natural balance of strength and smoothness creates a harmonious blend in which maturity combines with vigor. The structure is softened by a suggestion of fresh grape character. A long-lasting finish.
The highlight of tasting Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege is the long-lasting finish, revealing the natural balance of the blend – testament to a superior cognac.
- Alcohol Content (%): 40
- Type: Blended Whiskies
- Distillation Type: Distilled
- Primary Ingredient: Barley, Wheat
- Packaging: Bottle, Box, Bulk
- Brand Name: Hennessy VSOP Cognac
- Grade: best
- Place of Origin: United Kingdom
- Producing Region: Norwich
- Shelf Life: 24months
- Weight (kg): 0.88