Fantinel Borgo Tesis Cabernet Sauvignon 12 X 75CL
- In the glass has a ruby red color, with light garnet reflections.
- The aromas in the nose are intense and complex, with hints of fruit from the undergrowth that alternate with spicy and woody nuances. On the palate it is full-bodied, rich, perfectly balanced.
- Magnificently accompanies ground menu and is enhanced with mixed grilled meat and medium-aged cheeses.
- Closes with a persistent finish.
Ruby red with purple tinges tending to garnet. Pronounced aromas of the forest floor and spices, full-bodied, well-structured. Ageing in oak barrels gives this rounded, austere wine a great elegance.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Aroma: Vibrant, penetrating, varietal, redolent of forest fruits and spices
- Best Served: 18-20 ºC.
- Color: Deep ruby red tending to purple
- Country: Italy
- Food Pairing: White or red roast meat, game
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Palate: Full-bodied, rounded and austere, it softens with age
- Rating: High
- Region: Friuli Grave, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Type: Wine
- Wine's Type: Red Wine