Dual Grip Medicine Ball 5.4kg - Fitness Medicine and Exercise Ball with Dual Texture for Superior Grip and Bounce - Fitness Balls for Plyometrics, Workouts - Improves Balance, Flexibility, Coordination
- The durable rubber construction holds up when using to build power during wall throws and bouncing off hard surfaces. The comfortable, textured surface provides a stable grip for a safe workout and high performance.
- Can be used as part of your regular fitness routine to help develop core strength and upper/lower body muscles, and for dynamic exercises to increase muscle power.
- Made of durable high-quality PVC leather and PP material; softer than a typical medicine ball
- Tight, thick, double stitching ensures a securely closed and contained design
- Loop on either side of stitching for gripping during use or easy storage
The Tools You Need for the Physique You Want!
Unlike weight machines that isolate and train individual muscles or muscle groups, medicine ball can be used to train the body to function as a unit.
By integrating them into your workout, you can perform a wide range of exercises that target different muscle groups. They can even be used to replace standard weights or dumbbells, which may be difficult or awkward to hold during some exercises.
Body Solid Tools Dual-Grip Medicine Balls are a great way to increase joint integrity, range of motion and flexibility when used for swings and rotational movements. They are ideal for developing your shoulders and forearms and for strengthening your grip.
They can also be incorporated into a variety of group applications like physical therapy, aerobics and yoga. Whether you prefer group exercise or working out on your own, Body Solid Tools Dual-Grip Medicine Balls are ideal companions for a lifetime of strength and fitness.