Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System - Center Channel, Satellite - Wireless receivers – 6.54 W x 1.6 H x 3 D - Console (15.98” W x 2.56” L x 10.16” H) - Acoustimass wireless bass module (12” W x 12” L x 15” H) (30 lbs.)
- SoundTouch lets you use your existing Wi-Fi network to play just about anything you want. Bluetooth with NFC pairing let you stream music from your phone or tablet
- Wireless rear surround speakers are easy to place and work with the front speakers for an immersive home theater performance.
- Compatible with Amazon Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM and TuneIn.
- Premium tempered glass and brushed anodized aluminum finish make the system look as stunning as it sound
Perfection means everything
We designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers—including rear wireless surrounds—a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass–top control console. Love music? Then you’ll love SoundTouch built in for Internet radio, music services like Spotify and Amazon Music, and your stored music collection. See for yourself why this is the most uncompromising 5–speaker home theater system we’ve ever made.
Spotlight on speakers
With OmniJewel satellite speakers, they’re rewriting that history with a new chapter on elegance. Each of these tiny speakers features a carefully milled aluminum housing with two acoustic enclosures for dual–opposing drivers. This is the key to creating our first omnidirectional speaker for true 360–degree sound and a more spacious home theater experience. It took a team of 30 people to perfect every last detail, ensuring the acoustics would work with the aesthetics.
Add a second Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module—it’s the difference between hearing bass and feeling thunder. It’s the best Acoustimass module we’ve ever designed for any of our home theater systems. In fact, it’s the best performance you can get for a subwoofer this size. It connects wirelessly and provides a more immersive experience for everything you listen to or watch. And a new, enhanced update will allow for two Acoustimass modules to be used at the same time!
Sound and Style
With its premium glass–top finish, the Acoustimass 300 wireless module offers a sophisticated look you won’t find in typical subwoofers or home theater equipment. Of course, this isn’t typical equipment. This subwoofer delivers a dynamic range of bass from a powerful driver and generously sized port with QuietPort technology that virtually eliminates distortion.
• Console:15.98" W x 2.56" H x 10.16" D (8.8 lbs)
• OmniJewel speakers (each):1.84" W x 5.77" H x 1.84" D (0.78 lbs)
• OmniJewel center speaker:21.34" W x 1.9" H x 1.84" D (2.66 lbs)
• Acoustimass wireless bass module:11.61" W x 12.8" H x 11.61" D (30 lbs)
• Wireless receivers for rear speakers:6.54" W x 1.6" H x 3.07" D (9.8 oz)
• Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM.
• Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
Rear panel of the console
• 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
• 5 HDMI inputs
• 2 optical digital audio connections
• 2 coaxial digital audio connections
• 2 analog L/R audio inputs
• 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
• 1 data port
• 1 IR repeater port
• 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
• 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
• 1 HDMI input
• 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
• 1 power button
• 1 source button
• 1 system setup button