SMSGH is looking an Associate Product Manager to help develop and grow our products. You as the ideal candidate must be actively curious, incredibly bright, analytical, highly organized, and must love writing.
You will be working closely with all teams in SMSGH from engineering, to finance, to marketing, and sales. Essentially your work will involve bridging business and technical worlds to design the best products for our customers.
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- State of the Art working environment
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- Tier 3 Pension scheme
- Top of the line Hardware (27-inch IMac or Dell J)
- Collect and integrate data, market analysis, user research and user feedback to inform product direction and roadmap
- Define and ship products and features our users love
- Prepare product documentation and manuals.
- Prepare content around products to support sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant practical experience.
- You must have the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Excellent inter-personal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.